Formerly Known as PCM
One of the most important things in communication is to hear what isn’t being said. Successful leaders have a great ability to connect with and influence a wide range of people. Leadership Process: Motivating Dialogue (LPMD) teaches you to perceive subtle differences in individual personality types to more effectively communicate your authentic message.
The LPMD Model, developed by Dr. Taibi Kahler, was used to predict which NASA Astronauts would work together most effectively under stressful situations. It has proven just as relevant in the world of business. Over the course of the workshop we will help you answer the following questions:
- Why do I communicate more effectively with certain people than others? How can I become more influential with a wide range of audiences?
- What are the causes of miscommunication and how do I make sure it happens less frequently?
- In what ways should I change the language I am using to resonate with the person I am talking to?
- How do I invite effective communication from others?
Leadership applications include:
- The application of communication with individuals, teams, and groups
- The use of LPMD in written communication for improved clarity and understanding by the audience
- Ability to predict “failure mechanisms” of different personality types during times of high stress
- How to develop and implement an improved communication plan for leadership impact in professional and personal environments
Length of the Program: 3 1/2 Days
Cost of the Public Workshop only: $2215
Trusted For 35+ Years
Our process speaks to a key value in our business, results driven. This value along with rich research and deep knowledge differentiates SSCA from our clients.Contact Us